The rules of the game are pretty simple. Below is an overview
- Each week, simply predict the results for a set fixtures within your competition
- Points are awarded to a player based on the accuracy of their prediction for the result of the game.
- All selections must be in before the game week closes. This is normally 15 mins before the first game starts
- The member with the most points at the end of the competiton will be the winner
- You are predicting the Result for after Normal Time.
- If there is more than one member with the most points then there will be joint winners.
The Scoring System is as follows:
- 1. If your prediction is correct you earn 1 point e.g. you predict a Home win and the Home team wins the match you get 1 point.
- 2. If you get all predictions in a Round/Phase correct you get a bonus 10 points.
- 3. You are predicting the Results for after Normal Time.