How do I change the quantity/stock levels of a product?
When you create a product on your shop you are asked to enter the 'quantity available' for this product.
If you set this quantity to 100, each time a person makes a purchase it will automatically deduct this amount by the number of items they have purchased.
If you want to 'edit' this 'quantity' you will need to follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to your Klubfunder account with your club adminstrator login.
2. Click on 'Club Shop'
3. Click on the 'Manage Shop Items' button at top of your screen
4. Click on the 'Edit' button next to the product size that you want to update the quantity for.
5. Change the number in the 'Quantity Field' to the required number.
6. Click on the update button next to the product size.
7. Click on 'Save Changes' at the bottom of your screen.