Firstly your club needs to be registered with Klubfunder. Your club will also need approval from your local authority to run a small society lottery.
Once your club is registered we will need you to provide us with the following information. The information can be sent to us via Email: email@example.com
- Start and End number for your lotto i.e. 1 - 32
- How many numbers can a player pick i.e. 4
- Start Date (next lotto date)
- Time the draw takes place i.e. 21:00
- Cut of time for sale of tickets online i.e one hour before the draw
- Jackpot amount i.e. 7000
- Cost to enter lotto i.e £1 or €2
Also if your club is already set up with a Payment Provider please advise which Payment Provider your club is currently using.
Not in the klub? Register on our Free Grassroots plan today> https://www.klubfunder.com/Clubs/Pricing
Have a look at the short video below to see how easy it is to use online lotto ticket sales
If the above information has not answered your questions fully please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please make the subject of the email (lotto enquiry)