Firstly your club needs to be registered with Klubfunder. Your club will also need approval from your local authority to run a small society lottery.
Once your club is registered we will need you to provide us with the following information. The information can be sent to us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start and End number for your lotto i.e. 1 - 32
- How many numbers can a player pick i.e. 4
- Start Date (next lotto date)
- Time the draw takes place i.e. 21:00
- Cut of time for sale of tickets online i.e one hour before the draw
- Jackpot amount i.e. 7000
- Cost to enter lotto i.e £1 or €2
Also if your club is already set up with a Payment Provider please advise which Payment Provider your club is currently using.
Have a look at the short video below to see how easy it is to set up online lotto ticket sales