The rules of the game are pretty simple. Below is an overview
- Each week, simply predict the scores for a set fixtures within your competition
- Points are awarded to a player based on how close their prediction is to the actual score of the game. See details below as to how points are calculated
- All selections must be in before the game week closes. This is normally 15 mins before the first game starts
- The member with the most points at the end of the competiton will be the winner
- You are predicting the Score for after Normal Time.
- If there is more than one member with the most points then there will be joint winners.
Check out the score predictor feature below